REGION II TRAUMA AND MEDICAL CENTER is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website and in doing so aim to adhere to many of the available standards and guidelines.
The R2TMC website endeavors to conform to level A of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0. These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities. Conformance with these guidelines will help make the web more user friendly for all people.
We will continue to develop the site in accordance with guidelines promoted by the W3C.
Shortcut Keys Combination Activation Combination keys used for each browser.
- Chrome for Linux press (Alt+Shift+shortcut_key)
- Chrome for Windows press (Alt+shortcut_key)
- For Firefox press (Alt+Shift+shortcut_key)
- For Internet Explorer press (Alt+Shift+shortcut_key) then press (enter)
- Accessibility Statement (Combination + 0)
Statement page that will show the available accessibility keys.
- Home Page (Combination + H): Accessibility key for redirecting to homepage.
- Main Content (Combination + R): Shortcut for viewing the content section of the current page.
- FAQ (Combination + Q): Shortcut for FAQ page.
- Contact (Combination + C): Shortcut for contact page or form inquiries.
- Feedback (Combination + K): Shortcut for feedback page.
- Site Map (Combination + M): Shortcut for site map (footer agency) section of the page.
- Search (Combination + S): Shortcut for search page.