- Region II Trauma and Medical Center is in the forefront of trauma care in Region II.
- To provide relevant, accurate and timely financial information to external and internal users that enables them to make informed judgments and effective decisions which further the organization’s goal.
- To provide mechanism of fiscal control of the hospital.
- To ensure 100% of Financial Reports and remittances are submitted within the prescribed time frame with no adverse findings and claims processed in accordance with budgeting, accounting and auditing rules and regulations.
- Directs and coordinates the systemic recording of all financial transactions in conformity with Government Accounting Manual (GAM), preparation of financial statements, relevant reports and the maintenance and safekeeping of the books of accounts.
- Ensures that the implementation of accounting practices as to disbursement of funds is in accordance with Commission on Audit (COA) and Department of Budget and Management (DBM) rules and regulations.
- Certifies as to the availability of funds/cash and completeness of documents.
- Maintains/reconciles cash, equipment and supplies ledger cards.