BILLING AND CLAIMS
- Region II Trauma and Medical Center is in the forefront of trauma care in Region II.
- To provide timely and accurate Statement of Accounts (SOA), PhilHealth services to R2TMC patients.
- To ensure patients’ Statement of Account (SOA) and claims are efficiently and accurately accounted for, in a timely manner.
- Implements the proper charging system by recording all hospital procedures, services, medical supplies, drugs and medicines , use of facilities and equipment.
- Controls and distributes pre-numbered charge slips to all revenue centers, wards/units and sections.
- Consolidates and computes statements of accounts of all in- patients and maintains patients jackets.
- Takes charge of the review and processing of veterans claims.
- Sees to it that all claims are filed within the prescribed period and all data are correct, complete and accurate.
- Prepares monthly report of No Balance Billing ( Philhealth).
- Takes charge of the processing of PHIC claims.
- Sees to it that all claims are filed within the prescribed period, all data are correct, complete and accurate.
- Prepares periodic analysis of receivables versus collections of PHIC claims.
- Conducts periodic account reconciliation with Accounting.