- Region II Trauma and Medical Center is in the forefront of trauma care in Region II.
- To safeguard the financial resources of the R2TMC through judicious utilization of government funds in accordance with mandated rules, regulations and pronouncements from regulatory agencies.
- To ensure 100% availability of allotment for hospital programs and projects and timely submission of financial reports to regulatory government agencies.
- Prepares and submits budget proposal.
- Assist the planning officer in the preparation and consolidation of work and financial/operational plan in coordination with the different division, department, section/unit managers and program coordinators.
- Allocates available funds to programs and projects based on approved guidelines, policies and priorities.
- Records, analyzes, monitors and controls allotment and fund utilization.