- Region II Trauma and Medical Center is in the forefront of trauma care in Region II.
- To provide an accurate cash management for a level 3 tertiary hospital.
- To ensure 100% of collections and disbursements are accurately deposited and issued respectively and properly accounted for.
- Ensures the proper disbursement and collection transactions of the hospital.
- Implements the prescribed disbursement system and procedures and monitors the receipt of collection and deposits.
- Pays compensation and other monetary benefits of hospital employees through Automated Teller Machine (ATM) for the regular employees and cash for the job contract.