HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- Region II Trauma and Medical Center is in the forefront of trauma care in Region II.
- To facilitate Human Resource Development Program which includes recruitment, selection, promotion, separation, training and development and employee welfare and benefits.
- Provide necessary resources to plantilla employees, job contracts and trainees to increase their awareness to comply with Hospital Quality Policy requirements.
- To ensure that all Human Resource Development Program which includes recruitment and selection, employee welfare/benefits are efficiently, effectively and timely administered.
- To ensure proper management of human resources holding plantilla position from recruitment to separation.
- To ensure accurate and timely preparation of employees welfare benefits.
Enforce Civil Service and Department of Health law and rules, policies, standards on personnel management within the Agency.
Administer human resource development programs.
Maintain, secure control and dispose personnel records of the Agency.
Perform Human Resource functions in conformity with the PRIME-HRM of Civil Service Commission which includes the 4 Core Areas – Recruitment, Selection and Placement, Learning and Development, Performance Management System and Rewards and Recognition.