Region II Trauma and Medical Center is in the forefront of trauma care in Region II.
To provide accessible, equitable, and excellent health care services in Region II through people-centered innovations by empowered and competent professionals.
Review of contracts and other agreements.
- Provide the Medical Center Chief and other hospital officials with legal advice on all policies, programs and operational matters of the hospital.
- Conduct preliminary investigations on administrative complaints pursuant to AO 2015-0048.
- Act as a proecutor in the conduct of formal investigations in administrative cases in the hospital.
- Provide legal assistance on matters affecting policies, enforcement and administration of DOH laws, rules and regulations, and hospital policies and guidelines.
- Provide legal assistance, advice, counselling regarding the enforcement and application of laws and regulations.
- Perform other legal functions as may be assigned by the Medical Center Chief.