- Region II Trauma and Medical Center is in the forefront of trauma care in Region II.
- To provide reliable, timely and informative diagnostic services for patient care, training and research in Anatomic and Clinical Laboratory.
The Department has three main functions:
- Clinical Laboratory – this section processes test requests on blood, urine, and body liquid samples.
- Pathology – this section processes surgical and gynecological specimens.
- Blood Bank – conducts procedures of cross-matching blood, compatibility testing, and preparation and storage of blood and its derivatives before transfusion.
Through these three main functions, the Department assists physicians and other members of the hospital’s health team in diagnosis, prevention and treatment of disease and illness of patients. Quality results at all times are released.