- Region II Trauma and Medical Center is in the forefront of trauma care in Region II.
- To provide excellent quality, and affordable health care services for the pediatric age group of Region 2 and its neighboring provinces.
- A PPS approved and supervised comprehensive residency training program.
- Maintain PPS accreditation through continuing resident and consultant staff development with emphasis on academics, clinical pediatrics, research, and community pediatrics.
- To establish and sustain a bilateral working relationship with teaching and Training Hospitals.
The Department of Pediatrics provides primary and subspecialty care for the newborn, children and young adolescents and commits to keep them healthy by promoting safety and preventive medicine by delivering prompt, efficient care for all illnesses.