Region II Trauma and Medical Center is in the forefront of trauma care in Region II.
To provide accessible, equitable, and excellent health care services in Region II through people-centered innovations by empowered and competent professionals.
- Region II Trauma and Medical Center gives the highest importance to all matters related to health, safety, quality and environment. In-line with the commitment, the R2TMC Management shall implement the Hospital Quality which includes fulfillment of continuous quality improvement requirements as follows:
- Provide quality, safety and cost effective health care services.
- Ensure efficiency of resource utilization, quality management systems and regular monitoring and evaluation.
- Continually improve its performance through compliance with regulatory requirements, teamwork and employees development.
- Sustain continuous improvement by hospital wide advocacy and implementation of the Hospital Quality Policy.
- Provide necessary resources to plantilla employees, job contract and trainees to increase their awareness to comply with Hospital Quality Policy requirements.